Registration & Financial Information
Please note: Registrations cannot be accepted over the phone.
Did you know that you can register online for most of GSNWGL’s programs, including summer camp?
There are many benefits to using eBiz for online registration:
- Your eBiz online registration is immediate, ensuring that your Girl Scout’s place in the program is secure, eliminating the amount of time it takes for paper forms to be mailed and manually processed.
- Using eBiz online registration supports Girl Scouting’s efforts to go green, saving paper and resources. This also translates into monetary savings, meaning we can all put those savings back into providing the best leadership experiences for our girls.
- eBiz is available virtually 24/7, when it’s convenient for you!
Click here for step-by-step instructions for eBiz online camp registration.
Please note: Troop Leaders are not able register troop members for a camp package through the Troop Management Hub at this time. Therefore, parents/guardians must register their Girl Scouts for camp. The only exceptions are for Camp Birch Trails weekend programs and day camp individual day sessions (click here for separate troop registration instructions for weekend programs and day sessions).
- Online registration is encouraged and preferred; some programs fill quickly and paper forms may take several days to process.
- To register using a paper form, download the form here and complete all fields. Please include your email address on the form so you don’t miss important camp communications. Always include your camper’s first and second choices for camp sessions, as camp fills quickly.
- If requesting financial aid, you must complete the program financial aid request form. Please include this completed form with your registration and required payment ($50 deposit, bus fees, before/after care fees, etc.). Financial aid is only available for the cost of the camp session; all other fees must be paid in full upon registration.
Please mail paper registration forms directly to:
Appleton Service Center
4693 N. Lynndale Dr.
Appleton, WI 54913
Camp Change, Cancellation, and Refund Policy
Please read through our full camp change, cancellation, and refund policy before submitting your registration.
- In most cases, the $50 deposit is nonrefundable. Refunds are made at GSNWGL’s discretion. Contact GSNWGL’s Registration Department (email@example.com or 888.747.6945) as soon as possible to cancel your registration. Refund requests must be made in writing and received by GSNWGL’s Outdoor Program Manager before the camp registration deadline. Such requests may require a doctor’s note or official statement in order to qualify for a refund. Any camp fees paid, including deposit, are not refundable for non-medical requests.
- All summer sessions are subject to cancellation or rescheduling by GSNWGL staff. Any session that does not have sufficient enrollment may be cancelled by GSNWGL. If a session is cancelled and the camper is unable to attend an alternate session, all fees paid will be refunded, including deposit.
- There will be an additional $15 fee for changes made after the initial registration is placed. All additional fees - including change fee and any price difference between camp sessions - must be paid in full before changes can be made and confirmed.
- Please submit all changes in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include in your email how you would like to pay for any additional fees.
- Paying for additional fees:
- If paying by check, you may send to or drop off at the Appleton Service Center Shop.
- If paying with cash, you will need to pay in person at a GSNWGL Shop (Appleton, Eau Claire, Green Bay or Schofield).
- If you’d like to pay with your credit card, you can request to have us call you and take credit card information over the phone. Do not email or fax credit card information. Please include when and how you can be reached.
- Changes are made based on availability and cannot be confirmed until any additional fees are paid in full.
- Camp Kits, T-shirts, and Trading Post Deposits
- Camp trading post deposits will be refunded with approved camp registration cancellation and refunds.
- Camp Kits and t-shirts will not be refunded. If you cancel your registration or your camper is unable to attend camp you may request to pick up your Camp Kits and/or t-shirt at your nearest Council Shop. If unable to pick it up at a Council Shop location it may be shipped to you for a nominal fee.
Communication and ConfirmationOnce a registration is successfully processed, an email will be sent to the email address on file for the camper. This email will contain important information, including the camp session, bus stops, and a link to camp confirmation packets. These confirmation packets may include required health forms, packing lists, directions, and more.
- All programs that are $100 or less and add-ons (bussing, before/after care, field trips, camp kits, trading post allowance, etc.) require payment in full at the time of registration. For programs that are over $100 (or if you are requesting financial assistance), a $50 deposit - and full payment for add-ons - must be included with registration.
- Any balance must be paid in full by May 31, 2013.
- Registrations will not be processed until all of the above requirements are met.
Paying your Camp Balance
- Paying your balance online: If you pay only the deposit upon initial registration, you may pay the balance of your order online. It is not possible to make several partial payments through eBiz; you may only make the full payment of the balance. To pay your balance through eBiz, log into the camper’s account and go to the "My Order" page under "My Account". Find your order, and check the box next to the order. Choose the "Pay Now" option and complete your payment.
- To make several partial payments or to pay by check, you will need to remit payment with your invoice (emailed to you or printed from the camper’s eBiz account) to the Appleton Service Center: 4693 N Lynndale Drive, Appleton, WI, 54913.
- The balance must be paid in full by May 31, 2013.
Cookie Dough earned during the 2013 Girl Scout Cookie Program expires December 20, 2013, and camp is a great way to spend it! If you would like to use Cookie Dough but do not receive it by the time you register for camp, all required deposits and fees must be paid; then, after your Cookie Dough is received, you may apply it to camp fees by contacting the GSNWGL Receipter at the Appleton Service Center (888.747.6945). If the amount of Cookie Dough used plus the amount of your deposit exceeds the total cost of your camp fees, you will receive a refund for the overage. All Cookie Dough reimbursement requests must be submitted to the GSNWGL Receipter by September 1, 2013. Due to the volume of these requests, it may take several weeks to receive your refund.
Financial assistance is available to all registered members of our Council, if needed. To request financial assistance for summer camp, please follow these instructions:
- Choose the camp session(s) your camper would like to attend and register online. Complete checkout and pay all deposits and fees due. This holds your camper’s spot in the camp session of her choice.
- Fully complete the Program Event Financial Assistance Request Form, making sure to write on the form that you have already registered and paid the deposit online. Completed forms must be sent to GSNWGL at 4693 N. Lynndale Dr., Appleton, WI 54913, Attn: Receipter.
- After your request is processed, you will receive an email with the amount of financial assistance granted and the amount of any balance due. All remaining balances are due immediately in order to ensure your camper’s place in the camp session.
Please note: Your camper’s registration will not be complete and her spot secured until all balances are paid in full.
Please note: Camp financial assistance requests using online registration may only be used through May 31, 2013. Camp financial aid requests on or after June 1, 2013, must use paper forms. (FA form / camp reg form)