Camp Registration Instructions
Step-By-Step Guide to eBiz Online Camp Registration for Parents/Guardians and their Girl Scouts
Please note: All camp registrations must now be paid in full at the time of registration. We cannot ‘hold’ spots without full payment.
If you need assistance while working in our eBiz online registration site, please email our Registration Help desk at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 888.747.6945 during regular business hours.
Please note: Troop leaders (with an 01 position code) are not able register troop members for a camp package through the Troop Management Hub at this time. Therefore, parents/guardians must register their Girl Scouts for camp packages
Step 1: Create an eBiz login/account for each person who will be attending a camp program
The first step to register for camp online is to create on eBiz account for the person you are registering. For example, if you would like to register your Girl Scout for camp, then you must create/be logged in to her eBiz account. If you are registering for an adult camp opportunity, you must create/be logged in to your eBiz account
How to Activate Your/Your Girl Scout’s Account & Create a Login:
To register girl and adult members, make a Family Partnership donation, or register for Council programs and camp, an account must be activated for each user/member. Parents/Guardians will complete this process for each of their Girl Scouts.
- Go to http://gsnw.gl/reg
- Click Current & Past Members
- On the Create a Login page, under the by Name & Email Address heading, enter the following information for the person whose account you are creating*:
- First name
- Last name
- Email address
*This information must match the information in our database exactly. If you would like to contact us in advance to verify the information in our system, please email our Registration Help Desk at email@example.com or call 888.747.6945. If you receive an error message, please contact the Registration Help Desk. Do not create a new account!Then click Continue
- An email will be sent to the email you entered. Go to your email inbox and open the email. You will be asked to click a link (or copy/paste the link into your web browser). This will bring you to the online registration Create User page
- Under Create User:
- Choose and enter a user name
- Choose and enter password (passwords must be at least seven characters long and include at least one number). Be sure to keep a record of your login information for future reference!
- Confirm password
- Choose a security question and answer (to be used in the event that you forget the password)
- Click Create Account
Step 2: Make sure your camper is a registered member of GSNWGL*
- When you are logged in to the camper’s account, click My Account on the left. The membership status will show as "Active" or "Expired". If Active, proceed to step 3. If Expired, purchase or renew your camper's membership by clicking “Renew” (if available) or by clicking "Become A Member" on the left, and then clicking the "Purchase a girl or adult membership here" link on the left. *If your camper is a member of another Girl Scout council, please mail in her paper registration form.
Step 3: Have your camper choose her summer adventures
- While still logged in to the camper’s account, click the Camp Activities link on the left of the screen. Browse GSNWGL's summer program opportunities. We have Resident Camp opportunities (listed by week), Day Camp sessions (listed by week), as well as trips, program events, and series programs to choose from!
Step 4: Make your camper’s selections and add to the shopping cart
- Most Summer Program Opportunities, including camp sessions, are created as packages (see screenshot for reference) with several options available to select as part of your camp registration, including the session, bus stop, camp kit, trading post allowance, etc. Click on the camp and week you/your Girl Scout are interested in
- You will then see all of the items available in the package. Moving down the screen, select your package components by clicking the radio button/checkbox to the left of the component listing. Please note that some of the sections require that you make a selection
- When you have made all of your package selections, click Add to Cart at the bottom of the page
- Click Continue Shopping if you wish to choose additional programs, or click Check Out to complete the registration process
Step 5: Add additional information and pay for your registration order
- On the checkout page, click the Add button on the right next to the camp session name. Enter any additional information (buddies, special medical/dietary needs, and required emergency contact information). Click Submit when finished.
- To complete checkout, enter credit card information and click Process my Order (click only once)
- Print a receipt/order confirmation for your records
- You should receive an email confirmation of your registration within 15 minutes
Congratulations! You have now completed your camper’s eBiz online registration for her camp/summer program package!
If you have any questions about the eBiz online registration process, please contact our Registration Help desk at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 888.747.6945.
All programs/events/series/camp sessions require payment in full at the time of registration. For camp programs for which you are requesting financial assistance, a $50 deposit must be included with your complete camp registration and financial assistance request forms. Registrations will not be processed until all of the above requirements are met. Additional items—bus stops, camp kits, trading post, etc.—must be paid in full at the time of registration. All balances must be paid in full by June 1, 2012. Registrations after June 1, 2012 will need to be paid in full at the time of registration.
- A note about making camp payments with Cookie Dough: If you would like to use Cookie Dough but do not yet have it at the time of camp registration, you will need to pay all required deposits/fees; after you receive your Cookie Dough you may contact the GSNWGL Receipter at the Appleton Service Center to apply your Cookie Dough to your camp session. If the amount of Cookie Dough used plus the amount of your deposit exceeds the total cost of your camp fees, you will receive a refund for the overage.
- Paying your order balance online (all balances are due by June 1): If you pay only the deposit upon initial registration you may pay the balance of your order online (please note: you may not make several partial payments through eBiz; you may only make the full payment of the balance) To pay your balance through eBiz, log into the camper’s account and go to the "My Order" page under "My Account". Find your order, and check the box next to the order. Choose the "Pay Now" option and complete your payment.
Contact GSNWGL’s Registration Department as soon as possible to cancel your registration. Refund requests must be made in writing and received by GSNWGL’s Outdoor Program Manager by August 31, 2012. All such requests may require a doctor or official statement in order to qualify for a refund. Any camp fees paid, including deposit, are not refundable for non-medical requests.
All summer sessions are subject to cancellation or rescheduling by GSNWGL staff. Any session that does not have sufficient enrollment may be cancelled by GSNWGL. If a session is cancelled by GSNWGL and the camper is unable to attend an alternate session, all fees paid will be refunded, including deposit.
Communication and Confirmation
All communication about GSNWGL summer programs will be sent through email, so please make sure that your and your camper’s records with our Council has a valid email address associated with it. Once your registration has been successfully processed, an email will be sent to the address associated with the camper’s customer record (in most cases this is the parent’s email address). This email will contain important information such as the camp session she is registered for, links to our camps’ Facebook pages, as well as a link to the Confirmations page on our website: http://gsnw.gl/CampConfirmations. This is where you can download all confirmation information for Council programs, camps, series, etc. at least one-two weeks prior to the program start date. Confirmation information may include required health forms, packing lists, directions, and more. If the camper’s customer record does not have an email address and you do not receive an email confirmation, you may contact us at 888.747.6945 to request that one be mailed to you, or simply visit http://gsnw.gl/CampConfirmations to download the appropriate confirmation information.
Financial Assistance: Financial Assistance (FA) is available for all girls, if needed.
Please note: eBiz online registration cannot be used for program/event/series or camp registrations requesting FA. Camp FA will only be granted for one camp session per year, per camper. Multiple requests cannot be granted. FA is not available for additional items - bussing, camp kits, trading post, etc.
How to request FA:
- Complete the appropriate registration form (Program/Event Series Form for program events and series, or the Summer Camp Form for all camp sessions), then complete the Council Program/Event/Camp Financial Assistance Form (you’ll need to complete a separate form for each registrant for each program or camp session)
- Send all forms and payments to the Appleton Service Center (for camp sessions, a minimum payment of $50 is required; full payment for bussing and other items is required as FA is not granted for those). You will receive an email with the amount of FA awarded, as well as any balance due. All balances are due immediately in order to ensure your/your girl’s place in the program or camp session. We cannot ‘hold’ spots without full payment.
To register for summer programs using a paper registration form, complete the form. You must submit a separate form for each camper attending each session. Your camper will be placed in the first or second choice as space is available. If both sessions are full, you will be informed and given an opportunity to choose another camp session. Some sessions fill quickly and paper forms may take several days to process, so we recommend using eBiz, our online registration site, for immediate placement in the session of your camper’s choice. All paper registration forms and full payment must be mailed directly to the Appleton Service Center, 4693 N Lynndale Dr, Appleton WI 54913