You will love our “What Can a Girl Do?” recognition plan! Once again, this year’s recognition plan to include EVERYTHING, with the exception of the participation certificate and achievement bars, is cumulative. Yes, this also means that Cookie Dough is cumulative! At certain recognition levels, you will see bundled items, rather than choosing between items.
What’s New and Exciting?
- For the girl who loves music: Sell 605+ packages for an iPod Nano with $15 iTunes card AND Cookie Dough
- For the traveling girl: Sell 705+ packages for a large plush dolphin and $100 GSNWGL camp 2013 certificate* AND 700+ achievement bar AND Cookie Dough
*Camp 2013 certificate may also be used toward GSNWGL’s 2014 Grand Canyon or Europe trips
- For the girl who loves to read: Sell 1005+ packages for a Kindle Fire AND Cookie Dough
- And the girl who wants it all… music, movies, books, and more: Sell 1505+ packages for a laptop!
- Back by popular demand! Troop award: Custom bandana and a Goal-Getter patch awarded to every girl in troops with a per-girl selling average of 155 boxes.
Fund your fun! Earn Cookie Dough to use toward camp, shop merchandise, Council programs, destinations, or reimbursements for Silver and Gold Awards. The process is simple: set your sights on one or more of the programs to attend, set your cookie goal, sell sweet treats, then have a blast knowing you earned it!
|Per Girl Selling Average*||Troop Profit**|
|1 to 149 boxes||$ 0.50 per box|
|150 to 199 boxes||$ 0.60 per box|
|200 boxes and above||$ 0.65 per box|
*Profit is determined by the troop’s Per Girl Selling Average (PGSA) on ALL cookies sold (both initial orders and secondary orders), which is calculated by taking the total number of boxes sold divided by the total number of girls selling.
**Troops who reached a per-girl selling average of $165 during the 2012 Fall Product Program will receive an additional $0.03 per box in troop profit.