General Registration Information
- Registration is required for all adult volunteer trainings and workshops.
- Enrollment is on a first come,first served basis. Early registration is encouraged!
- Fees are due at time of enrollment. Spaces cannot be held without payment. Make checks payable to Girl Scout of the Northwestern Great Lakes, Inc. (or GSNWGL). Session fees are:
- Leadership Essentials (face-to-face and video conference options) - No charge
- Outdoor Education - $20/ person
- Tent, Trip and Travel Camping - $20/ person
- There is no fee for self-directed online courses
- Register at least 5 days prior to course for Leadership Essentials and all Enrichment courses.*
- Register at least 10 days prior to course for Outdoor Education and First Aid/CPR courses.*
- Participants do not need to register for the self-directed online courses, but do need to submit the Learning Log/Quiz to receive credit for completion (for details about how to submit, see session descriptions on the Training Courses page). Self-directed options include GSUSA Volunteer Orientation, Council 101: Welcome to Girl Scouts of the Northwestern Great Lakes Inc! and Leadership Essentials (we strongly recommend that this course be taken in either the face-to-face or videoconference formats in order to take advantage of group discussion and sharing!)
- Download the Adult Training Registration Form
- Complete all sections of registration form
- Return form and any required payment and/or additional documentation to:
Girl Scouts of the Northwestern Great Lakes, Inc
ATTN: Adult Development Department
4693 North Lynndale Drive
Appleton, WI 54913
- Registration for courses not requiring payment may be emailed to email@example.com
- Registration forms and any required payment need to be received at the Wisconsin Rapids Service Center by the course registration deadline.* (Low registration may result in session cancellations.)
- To cancel a registration, please call the Adult Development Department so they may fill your spot.
Participants will receive registration confirmation via email or telephone prior to the course date. Confirmation will include times and exact locations if not included on the Training Calendar (opens a new window). If you have not received a confirmation 2 days before the training course, please call your nearest Service Center and ask for x5019.
Cancellations and Refunds
- Courses/Sessions that do not reach minimum enrollment by the registration deadline will be canceled.
- Inclement Weather: If Adult Education Events/trainings are canceled due to inclement weather, announcements will be made via local media.
- To keep costs low, refunds cannot be issued unless the training is canceled by the Council. If you cannot attend, you may transfer any fees paid to another course if change is made prior to registration deadline. After the registration deadline, you may send another person in your place. The GSNWGL Adult Development Department must receive notice of this change, as well as a completed registration form from the substitute, at least one business day prior to the training session.