Girls are natural-born scientists! They look at the world around them with inquisitive eyes, experiment and push boundaries, and learn as they go. Recently refreshed and expanded to better reflect girls' interests and to focus on twenty-first-century skills, several badge and Journey categories make special use of STEM activities.
Girl Scouts understands your desire to make a meaningful impact on your community. Our unique partnership approach matches your company’s interests with community involvement goals. Our comprehensive mix of girl-focused opportunities means we can build the best possible partnerships!
Our partners fund special events, Council-wide initiatives, and programs that help make Girl Scouting accessible to all girls. We invite you to partner with us as we develop and support quality programming for girls in our community.
Investing in Girl Scouts is an incredible thing that has tangible benefits:
- Exposure through print and digital media, event collateral, and more
- Name recognition with our 20,000 members in Wisconsin and Michigan’s Upper Peninsula
- Alignment with one of America’s most trusted brands and organization – Girl Scouts
- Experience the Girl Scout atmosphere through the free usage of one of our camps
- Periodic acknowledgment on GSNWGL’s social media
- A customized partnership package for your organization
- Connection with other area business leaders through the Girl Scout network
- Affiliation with an organization committed to providing girls an opportunity to discover, connect, and take-action in the world around them.
Your customized partnership package allows you to sponsor all of our programs or choose those that best align with your company’s giving interests, location, and more. To set up a discussion or in-person meeting about becoming a corporate partner, contact us at 888.747.6945 or email@example.com or review our Partner with Girl Scouts packet.
STEM (Science, Engineering, Mathematics, and Engineering)
Arts and Culture
Entrepreneurship and Financial Literacy
Outdoor Programming and Camp
Leadership and Professional Development
Girl Scouts of Distinction