Think you have what it takes to be a winner? Practice with these trivia questions and see how you do!
1. What do the four Cs stand for regarding the value of a diamond?
2. What animal-linked word describes someone who always gets blamed?
3. The vehicle known as a Jeep got its name in WWII by soldiers who referred to it in what manner?
(Answers are at the bottom of the page.)
Girl Scouts’ Winner Trivia Contest is an annual event for businesses to go head-to-head for some friendly competition, enjoy food and fun, and support a good cause. Hosted by David Burns of WIXX, your participation in the Winner Trivia Contest increases awareness of your business and raises funds that support Girl Scout leadership programming and provide financial assistance to girls in need.
The 2014 Winner Trivia Contest date and details are to be determined. Stay tuned as more information develops!
1. Cut, clarity, color, carat
3. General purpose vehicle (GP)