“When girls succeed, so does society.”
A Family Partnership gift allows Girl Scout families to support local Girl Scouts and Girl Scout programming and provide the Girl Scout leadership experience for girls who might not otherwise be able to afford it.
A girl’s view of herself and her capabilities are crucial components to their future success. Recent research shows that only 1 in 5 girls believes she qualifies as a good leader and 61% of young girls are ambivalent about leadership. We want to change this. Through involvement in Girl Scouts, there are opportunities for girls to grow their skills, stretch their imagination, test their limits and gain leadership skills in a safe, supportive environment.Family partnership contributions are investments in the future of girls.
If each family gave $4.00 per girl, we would reach our goal. However, not every family can give. A generous gift at one of these levels can help provide the Girl Scout Leadership Experience for a girl in your community.
Donations in the amount of….
- $20- Covers membership fee for one girl.
- $50- Covers the cost of sash, registration fee and troop dues for items such as pins and handbooks for one girl in financial need.
- $100- Commemorates over a century of being the nation’s premier leadership development organization for girls and provides several program participation opportunities.
- $350- Provides a well-rounded Girl Scout Leadership Experience for one girl for a full year.
- $410- Enables one girl to attend a summer outdoor program.
- $1,000- Qualifies you for membership into the Juliette Gordon Low Society, and provides dynamic programming to girls across our Council. Your generous gift can cover the cost of a uniform, participation in a program or a week at camp.
Please help support a girl and make a Family Partnership gift today. Give now!