February 8 is National Girl Scout Cookie Day!
Posted on Tue, 5 Feb 2013
Celebrate the world’s largest girl-led business on February 8, National Girl Scout Cookie Day!
Your support helps us spread the word that buying Girl Scout cookies is more than just handing over money for a box. It’s about the essential skills girls learn from interacting directly with you. It’s about the experience of running her own business and working with others. It’s the reason we don’t sell cookies online and why we encourage you to buy cookies from a Girl Scout. Your purchase means you get tasty cookies—and a girl learns a lifetime of skills.
Here’s what you can do to celebrate National Girl Scout Cookie Day:
- Read up on how to buy Girl Scout cookies.
- Vow to buy at least one more box of your favorite Girl Scout cookies to enjoy now, stash away for later, give to friends, set out for guests, and more.
- Place an order for our tasty new cookie, Mango Crèmes!
- Look for the one-day-only GSUSA Facebook contest on February 8 and follow GSNWGL’s Facebook page all day for National Girl Scout Cookie Day posts.
- Tell us on Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram why you'd recommend buying #onemorebox using the hashtag so we can track it!
Don’t know a Girl Scout? Call our Cookie Hotline (800.246.4171) and we’ll connect you with one in your area.
Thank you for supporting the Girl Scout Cookie Program!