Property Reservation Process
- Choose property and facility
- Explore property webpages and/or section E of the Source to determine which property (Service Center or camp) and facility (building, meeting/program room, tent site, etc.) will meet the needs of your group
- Determine availability
- Check the appropriate Property Availability Calendar on our website:
- Visit http://www.gsnwgl.org/properties.html and click on the name of the property for which you would like to check availability
- Click View Calendar
- Each facility (building, room, tent site, etc.) that is available to rent is color-coded and visible on the calendar (see the Legend section on the graphic to the right)
- You may choose to view the availability of only the facility you are interested in by selecting it and then clicking Go (see the Pick Multiple section in the graphic to the right)You can also change your view (Daily, Weekly, Monthly, Yearly) by clicking on the different calendar icons to the left of the Legends section, and much more!
- The following items are now REQUIRED to be submitted together in order to secure your reservation. Requests that do not contain all of the required items cannot be processed and you will need to resubmit your complete request. This delay may cause your chosen property/facility date to be reserved by someone else in the meantime. To avoid this, please make sure that everything is included with your initial request/reservation form
- Complete form
- Total rental fee for the property/facilities being rented (current fees are listed on the form)
- Print and mail everything in one envelope to the Appleton Service Center, 4693 N Lynndale Dr, Appleton WI 54913, Attn: Property Reservations
- Print and bring everything to the Appleton Service Center
- Scan and email all items to email@example.com. This will require that you either mail in the rental fee check, or call us with your credit card information
- Please note that you should not send credit card information via email. If you would like to pay by credit card, please indicate on the form, scan and email items, and call 888.747.6945 to give us your credit card information over the phone
- Please note that you should not send credit card information via fax. If you would like to pay by credit card, please indicate on the form, scan and email items, and call 888.747.6945 to give us your credit card information over the phone
- Details about your reservation
- Links to important property/facility information on our website (map and directions, general information, Property Manager contact information, cleaning checklist, equipment inventory, and evaluation form)
- Entrance code or instructions on where/how to pick up keys for buildings
- An iCalendar link that will allow you to save the reservation to your own calendar (Outlook, Google, Apple iCal, Yahoo! Calendar, and more)
That’s it! Your reservation for a GSNWGL property and facility is complete and secured! Please note that no exceptions will be made to this new process. If you have any questions about your reservation or about the reservation process in general, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 888.747.6945.
For all other property information not related to reservations, please contact the Property Department directly at email@example.com or 888.747.6945.
Cancellation Policy and Process for Property Reservations
Cancellation of a reservation at a GSNWGL property must be made in writing to GSNWGL at least four weeks before your reservation date in order to receive a refund of all fees paid. Refunds cannot be made for cancellations made less than four weeks in advance.
If your reservation needs to be cancelled due to weather conditions or other site emergencies beyond our control, you will be notified. A refund will be made if your reservation cannot be rescheduled.
Refund requests must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or 4693 N Lynndale Dr, Appleton WI 54913, Attn: Property Reservations.