Fall Product Program
The Fall Product Sale is a Council-sponsored program that combines educational activities with money earning opportunities for troops. Our Fall Production Program is directed toward family and friends – those closest to Girl Scouting and enables troops to earn startup money by selling magazine subscriptions as well as nuts and chocolate.
Thank you for your support of the girls, troops and the Council by purchasing or participating in our Fall Product Program!
How it Works
There are two ways for troops to earn proceeds:
- Customers order and pay for magazines online.
- Magazines will arrive in 4 to 6 weeks.
Selling Nuts & Chocolate
- Girls can take orders via a nut order card
- Customers can order from the online nut and chocolate store.
- When the girls send emails there will be a link to both the Magazines and Nuts and Candy. Customers can purchase online and have the items directly shipped to them. Nuts and candy are paid for by credit card and shipped directly to the customer. Customers will incur a shipping fee.
This year's Fall Product Program begins September 24.
Our Fall Product Program is managed in the M2OS web-based system by Troop, Service Area, and volunteers. It is also the system used by the Council to order products as well as rewards. Fill out an online agreement and connect with your Service Area Fall Product to get your troops started. Registered girl’s names will be uploaded prior to the sale start date though newly registered girls can be easily added as they join your troop.
We will have everything you need to facilitate our Fall Product Program.
Guides & Order Card