This year we have adjusted, changed, and added measures to ensure your girl explores camp in the safest way possible because your girl’s safety is always top of mind.
We will be following CDC, ACA, GSUSA, local county, and state health code guidelines this summer. These guidelines will likely change before your camper arrives at camp. Please check our Camp Birch Trails Info page for the most up-to-date safety information.
- We will be doing daily temperature checks.
- We have spread out sleeping areas and will have fewer girls per cabin/sleeping area to allow for more social distancing.
- We have added intentional time for handwashing and hand sanitizing.
- We will require masks to be worn at camp where it is appropriate.
- We have limited our overall camp capacity to allow for social distancing.
- We have modified our meal logistics to have girls eating outside as much as possible.
- Our drop-off and pick-up drive-throughs are an added safety measure to reduce risk.
- Be sure to check out the Camp Birch Trails Parent Info page– that’s where we’ll have the most up-to-date information.
- We will have additional staff training on safety procedures and precautions.
- We will make sure that our safe camp environment is an exciting and fun place for your girl to try new things and hang out with friends.