Everything you need to lead an amazing and successful troop is right here. Read it online, download and print it, or a little bit of both! You're going to do a wonderful job and we're here to help.
Navigate Our Website: Key Resources
- Virtual Troop Resources to find resources, links, tools, and guidelines to help volunteers host a virtual troop meeting experience.
- Troop Topics to search by topic. Find what you need to get the job done.
- Activities List and Calendar to search for programs and badge-earning workshops.
- On Your Own to explore troop field trips.
- Locations to make property reservation
- Shop online and choose pick up or delivery
- Forms to search by title for the document you need
- Council news to read about the latest and greatest
- COVID-19 is where the latest guidance is posted under Our Council
Talk it up! Get to know the people around you.
- Want to be in the know? Subscribe to receive our timely email updates. Check your email preferences in MyGS.
- Customer Care staff are ready to answer all your questions by phone or email. 888.747.6945 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Reach out to your Service Area team members, trainers, and mentors for advice and guidance. These volunteers have lots of Girl Scout experience to share!
- Interact with other volunteers on our social media accounts. See what other troops are doing, submit questions and answers, and share posts with friends and troop members. Be sure to like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, and Instagram.
- Council staff work to assist volunteers throughout the year. Tell us what you need; we love to hear from volunteers!
MyGS is your portal to digital tools.
Log in and open My Account to access them.
- gsLearn is our online learning system. Read, listen and engage with the content one piece at a time, at a pace that works for you.
- Volunteer Toolkit (VTK) is a digital troop assistant. Use the VTK to organize your Girl Scout year and quickly plan your troop’s activities, so you can focus on the important part – having fun! Troop Leaders and Assistant Troop Leaders have access to the VTK via computer, tablet, or smart phone. The VTK works best with the Chrome browser.
- Troop Profile is the place to see your troop roster, including members’ contact information, roles, and membership status.
Don’t miss the national resources.
- Award and Badge Explorer to filter by topic and grade level and see earned awards options.
- Tips for Troop Leaders to access the coaching you crave from Girl Scout experts.
- Raising Awesome Girls blog to find expert advice on parenting girls (Pssst! Share this one with caregivers!)
- Girl Scouts at Home to access virtual activity for girls from across the nation.