Girl Scouts of the Northwestern Great Lakes (GSNWGL) is excited to announce that one of its own has a coveted spot as one of this year’s Girl Scout Cookie Pro Contest Winners. Kathryn Wilsey of Marinette, WI was selected as one of only four Ambassador Girl Scouts (grades 11-12) winners nationwide.
To enter the contest, a partnership between Girl Scouts of the USA and Warner Brother’s DC Super Hero Girls, Kathryn created a graphic novel called, Show the World Being Different Is Beautiful and Strong. In her graphic novel, Kathryn starts by saying, “I am strong, I am a leader, I don’t let Autism stop me. I am a superhero.”
As one of the 2019 Cookie Pro Contest winners, Kathryn will have a unique opportunity to:
- Travel to sunny Southern California for an all-expenses-paid Cookie Entrepreneur Experience with their parent/guardian
- Go on incredible VIP adventures at Warner Bros. Studios designed exclusively for Girl Scouts
- Take part in super-cool activities and go behind the scenes at the studio where the DC Super Hero Girls™ is created
- Visit the iconic Santa Monica Pier for unforgettable adventures with rides, games, and more
- Get an in-depth look at the teamwork that went into making the biggest movies and TV shows in the worl
- Attend a special Cookie Pro recognition event with opportunities to meet successful entrepreneurs
- And more!