Zoom licenses are now available through GSNWGL for troops that want to meet or continue meeting virtually this year! Your girls can stay connected, continue building their skills, and have a blast, no matter where they are.
gsZoom accounts are Zoom Pro online video conferencing accounts provided at a discounted and nonrefundable rate ($36/year per account) by GSUSA exclusively to Girl Scout members. The accounts allow meetings with up to 500 people at a time and will allow you to hold meetings longer than the 40 minutes allowed in the free Zoom account.
Here’s what you need to know:
- Any registered volunteer with a current 2021 Girl Scout membership and up-to-date criminal background check may request a gsZoom license.
- Any person who uses a gsZoom license will be deemed to have accepted GSUSA’s Zoom End-User Agreement.
- gsZoom accounts will be active through September 30, 2021. You will have an opportunity to renew your account for the 21-22 membership year.
- gsZoom accounts can be purchased through eBiz or by following this link: gsnw.gl/gszoom
- If you have an email address attached to another Zoom account (ex: a work Zoom account), you must use a different email address. If you have a Zoom account that is being used specifically for Girl Scout activities, you can use that email address. You will be prompted to give permission to migrate your account over to gsZoom.
- Depending on the volume of requests, please allow 3-5 business days for account activation.
- Looking for assistance leading online Girl Scout meetings? We’ve got your back. We have an entire webpage devoted to providing you with the materials you’ll need to host fun and engaging troop meetings for girls of all ages. We also have trainings available through gsLearn, including Virtual and Beyond, GSUSA Zoom for Girl Scouts, and Facilitating Virtual Troop Meetings.