It’s Girl Scout Cookie time!
You know how delicious a crispy Thin Mint is and the tangy flavor of a Lemonade…but do you know what your purchase of a box of cookies can do?
The Girl Scout Cookie Program is the largest girl-led entrepreneurial program in the world. The Girl Scout Cookie Program prepares girls in Wisconsin and Upper Michigan with business skills and confidence that will last them a lifetime.
When you purchase a box of cookies, you are providing amazing experiences for girls in our community, like opportunities in STEM, outdoor programming, entrepreneurship, travel, and more!
And yes, we mean girls in your community – your next-door neighbor, the girl from your church, your coworker’s Girl Scout daughter, and every girl in between from Appleton to Eau Claire to Marquette, MI. But there is more you can do in addition to purchasing and enjoying a box of your favorite cookies!
Ways You Can Help
As with most businesses, the COVID-19 pandemic has changed our way of work, including the Cookie Program. We need your help now more than ever to ensure that every cookie lover has something to enjoy and that girls in our community get to have this amazing, entrepreneurial experience. You can:
- Purchase or donate cookies or ask a Girl Scout you know for a link to her virtual cookie booth. With her permission, share her virtual cookie booth link on your social media.
- Ask others you know to help support the Girl Scout Cookie Program. Even if someone lives out of our council they can donate or purchase cookies to be shipped!
- Share a testimony on your social media about why you support Girl Scouts and buy cookies from local Girl Scouts. Have fun with it – you could even make a video taste-testing some cookies or make a poll asking friends what their favorite Girl Scout cookie is.
- Share the love and give Girl Scout cookies as gifts – a box of cookies is a delicious gift to share, you can give them to people in your life. It might even start the craving for them and compel them to support girls by purchasing their own boxes to share.
- We think Girl Scout cookies are a much better conversation starter than the weather, don’t you? Tell your friends, family, neighbor, employer, and coworkers. You can even ask them to help spread the word!