To promote social connectedness and provide professional development opportunities to our members, followers, and friends, we are offering a FREE virtual series featuring community leaders via short videos. Those who subscribe to our series will receive perks such as early access to the videos, entry into a drawing for our BRAND NEW Toast-Yay! Cookie, and a coupon to our Girl Scout Retail Shops.
Join us during Young Professionals Week (April 19 – 23) to explore how five local community leaders have navigated leadership, parenthood, identity, the STEM field, and so much more during PART TWO of our Leadership Mentoring Moment Series! Our short videos are available to all friends of GSNWGL via our social media outlets and series subscriptions!
- April 19: Trina McCormick, Director of R&E BCC Product Team, Kimberly-Clark Corporation
- April 20: Amber Schroeder , Executive Director, Harbor House
- April 21: Dr. Pafoua (Pam) Her, PhD, Principal Consultant, 4Chi Business Solutions, LLC
- April 22: Robyn Gruner, Director – External Affairs, AT&T
- April 23: Stephen Zich, MBA, CSME, Vice President – Digital Marketing, Community First Credit Union