To promote social connectedness and provide professional development opportunities to our members, followers, and friends, we are offering a FREE virtual series featuring community leaders via short videos. Those who subscribe to our series will receive perks such as early access to the videos, exclusive content, entry into a drawing for our BRAND NEW Toast-Yay! Cookie, and a coupon to our Girl Scout Retail Shops.
During Girl Scout Week (March 8-12), we will feature five Girl Scout alumna (one per business day), who will discuss the impact that Girl Scouting had on their professional growth. Young Professionals Week (April 19-23) will feature five diverse community leaders (both women and men) speaking about what female empowerment means to them, via personal stories and insights.
Girl Scout Week is March 8 - 12 when we celebrate all things Girl Scouts! We have some amazing speakers lined up who will share how being involved in Girl Scouts, both as a child and an adult, has helped shaped them as leaders.
- March 8: Helen Wronski, Interim CEO, Girl Scouts of the Northwestern Great Lakes
- March 9: Marne Keller Krikava , Founder/President, Invest in Her Foundation, Inc.; Trustee, J.J. Keller & Associates, Inc. & J.J. Keller Foundation
- March 10 : Sarah Paulson, Certified Financial Planner
- March 11: Kate Loe, Senior Director, Resource Development, Twin Cities Habitat for Humanity
- March 12 : Melissa Schulteis, Virtual Construction Specialist, Miron Construction Co., Inc.